Ok. Ok. I can’t promise that a laugh a day will keep the doctor away.
However, according to the Mayo Clinic, laughter does have some benefits:
- Laughter enhances your intake of oxygen-rich air, stimulates your heart, lungs, and muscles, and increases the endorphins that are released by your brain.
- It activates and relieves your stress response.
- Laughter can also stimulate circulation and aid muscle relaxation, both of which can help reduce some of the physical symptoms of stress
- Laughter can improve your immune system. Negative thoughts manifest into chemical reactions that can affect your body by bringing more stress into your system and decreasing your immunity. By contrast, positive thoughts can actually release neuropeptides that help fight stress and potentially more-serious illnesses.
- Laughter may also ease pain by causing the body to produce its own natural painkillers.
- Laughter can also improve your mood.
Snicker, giggle, or snort out loud!
Here’s some puns to make you chuckle.
You gouda brie kidding! That sounds egg-cellent!
Maybe he should go back to Koalage. Yes, that was a bear-y bad pun. I need to find some Koality jokes.
I tortellini loved this one. Pho real!
Totally Claw-some! Just Purr-fect!
I hope you’re feline good now. Carry that pawsitivity through your day.
Do you know any good puns? Share, share away!!
Sending you all love and light! Stay safe and healthy out there! xx
Let your light shine!
*all gifs are sourced from giphy.com.